Aurka Charts is the ADMIRALTY agent in the Balearics.
ADMIRALTY Standard Nautical Charts (SNCs) are the world’s widely used official paper charts.
The range includes comprehensive paper coverage of commercial shipping routes, ports and harbours to help bridge crews safely navigate in accordance with SOLAS regulations.
- Over 3,500 ADMIRALTY charts with coverage appropriate for navigation of deep sea, coastal passages, port approaches and harbour berthing.
- A range of scales to provide appropriate levels of detail and increase situational awareness, including:
- Large-scale charts for main ports and harbours
- Medium scale charts for coastal navigation and
- Small-scale charts for offshore navigation.
We stock most of the Charts references for the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
ADMIRALTY NMs are published weekly to help ensure your ADMIRALTY charts are maintained up-to-date with the latest safety critical information.
These weekly NMs can be downloaded here.
Charts include ADMIRALTY QR codes for quick access to a list of all Notices to Mariners (NMs) that affect the specific chart or publication.
This QR code leed to the http://www.nmwebsearch.com where all the NM number are listed for a chart reference.
Available through Print on Demand (POD)
POD allows us to print the latest SNCs on site and fulfil your ship’s urgent orders in the quickest time possible.