ADMIRALTY Leisure Chart Folios contain A2 charts to support coastal navigation around the UK.
- Weekly Notices to Mariners (NMs) to ensure you have the latest safety-critical information
- Information clearly highlighting coastal areas, slipways and racing marks to aid navigation, as well as harbours, marinas and pubs
- Tidal information, abbreviations, radio services and symbols
- Each folio includes a copy of the IMO Table of Life Saving Signals for use in the event of an emergency
- Average of 18 charts included in each folio, giving users comprehensive coverage and good value for money
- Convenient and durable, with each chart printed on A2 heavyweight chart paper
Imray charts set the standard for the leisure sector with award-winning cartography which features their distinctive colour scheme, coloured light sectors and fine overprinted latitude and longitude grids to make plotting easier.
Based on up-to-date official hydrographic surveys, they receive continual attention and amendment. Corrections are monitored to ensure that they are always as correct as possible when dispatched.
Imray charts have been awarded official MCA (Maritime and Coastguard Agency) recognition for use on Code vessels and fishing vessels under 24m in length.
The coverage is divided into several series:
- Northwest Europe, C charts provide general scale coverage with plan insets at larger scales: Y charts and the 2000 series small format chart folios offer larger scale coverage
- Mediterranean, G and M series provide general scale coverage with plan insets
- Atlantic and Eastern Caribbean, Imray-Iolaire charts A, B, D, and E series provide general scale coverage with plan insets.
They are normally published to an approximately A4 fold format in a wrap around cover and supplied in robust PVC wallets. Flat sheets are available on request.