We are now NV Charts re-seller. We stock several references for the mediterranean. Other areas can be ordered on demand.
Since decades nv charts / NV Verlag are developing nautical charts cartography in the Baltic Sea, North Sea, Kattegat, Skagerak and the Norwegian south coast. With an keen eye on details and precise local knowledge every nautical charts is designed of the best available data. In many cases with own detailed survey data, also outside the main fairways. NV Charts nautical charts are thoroughly corrected and are easy to read. NV Charts nautical charts are remarkably detailed nautical charts of high quality in paper, digital electronic nautical charts on pc / tablet andoid apple ios (with free app), digital plotter SD/microSD cards. Therefore our nautical charts are also the choice of professionals like the US Coastguard.
ADP V19 is available for download on the ADMIRALTY public ftp website.
ADP V19 is an optional upgrade from V18 and contains several non-essential bug fixes. Additionally, users will now be able to specify where update data is saved, providing greater compatibility with IT setups that restrict access to the C: drive.
Support for ADP V17 will be withdrawn on 31 December 2018. V17 TotalTide users should be advised to upgrade to V18 or later at the earliest opportunity to take advantage of weekly tidal data updates.
Download ADP Software V19:
ADP software can be downloaded on our public FTP website using the following login credentials (the username and password details are case sensitive).
New in Aurka Charts, a brand new chart atlas covering the Islas Baleares – Ibiza, Formentera, Mallorca, Cabrera and Menorca.
25 sheets provide all of the necessary information for passage planning and detailed approaches to the harbours and anchorages of this appealing cruising ground.
In A2 format, wiro-bound in a tough plastic wallet. Also available in loose-leaf A2 format in a tough plastic wallet, please refer to stock code IC3200-1.
- Ibiza & Formentera (1:150 000)
- Ibiza Southwest (1:60 000)
- Ibiza Northwest (1:60 000) includes plan Puerto de San Antonio (1:30 000)
- Ibiza East (1:60 000)
- Ibiza South to Formentera (1:60 000) includes plan Puerto de Savina (1:10 000)
- Puerto de Ibiza (1:15 000) and Passage between Ibiza & Espalmador (1:25 000)
- Mallorca & Menorca (1:350 000)
- Mallorca – Bahía de Palma (1:50 000) includes plans Cala Portals (Portals Vells) (1:10 000), Puerto de Portals Nous (1:10 000), San Antonio de la Playa (1:10 000) & Puerto El Arenal (1:10 000)
- Puerto de Palma de Mallorca (1:17 500)
- Mallorca – Isla Dragonera to Punta de Cala Figuera (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Andratx (1:10 000), Puerto de Santa Ponça (1:10 000) & Puerto de Port Adriano (1:10 000)
- Mallorca – Punta S’Aliga to Puerto de Sóller (1:50 000) and Cabo Tramuntana to Punta S’Aliga (1:50 000)
- Mallorca – Puerto de Sóller to Punta Beca (1:50 000) includes plan Puerto de Sóller (1:10 000)
- Mallorca – Punta Beca to Puerto de Alcudia (1:50 000) includes plans Approaches to Port de Pollença (1:17 500) & Bonaire (1:10 000)
- Mallorca – Bahía de Alcúdia (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Alcudia (1:15 000), Puerto de Ca’n Picafort (1:10 000), Puerto de Serra Nova (1:10 000) & Colonia de Sant Pere (1:10 000)
- Mallorca – Cabo Ferrutx to Punta Rasa (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Cala Ratjada (1:7500) & Puerto de Cala Bona (1:10 000)
- Mallorca – Punta de N’Amer to Porto Petro (1:50 000) includes plans Porto Cristo (1:10 000) & Porto Colom (1:10 000)
- Mallorca – Colonia de Sant Jordi to Cala d’Or (1:50 000) includes plans Cala Llonga (1:10 000), Porto Petro (1:10 000) & Cala Figuera (1:10 000)
- Mallorca – Approaches to Cabrera (1:50 000) includes plans Puerto de Cabrera (1:12 500) & Cala Es Borri (1:15 000)
- Mallorca – Cabo Enderrocat to Cabo Blanco (1:50 000) and Cabo Blanco to Ensenada de la Rápita (1:50 000)
- Menorca (1:150 000)
- Menorca West (1:50 000) includes plan Approaches to Ciudadela (1:10 000)
- Menorca North – Islotes Bledes to Addaia (1:50 000) and Puerto de Fornells (1:15 000)
- Menorca Northeast (1:50 000) includes plan Puerto de Addaia (1:15 000)
- Menorca Southeast (1:50 000) includes plan Puerto de Mahon (1:20 000)
- Approaches to Islas Baleares (1:700 000)